|• It can encompass any genre (i.e. drama, comedy, documentary, animation, experimental, etc.
• The duration must be 30 seconds. (No exceptions)
• The winning production is awarded $150 courtesy Lodestar Productions (David Curtis).
• Other entries may be chosen to be shown as signal films at the 2020 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
• You can enter as many trailers as you want.
• There is no age limit for contestants
• The trailer must be submitted in .mov or .mp4 format.
• This basic information must be included:
• 21st Dawson City International Short Film Festival, October 2-11, 2020
www.dawsonfilmfest.com and our logo
(Scroll down for the film festival logo)
• If it is not included it will superimposed over an appropriate section of the winning P.S.A. for a duration of up to 6 seconds
• Entries must be received by 4 p.m., Wednesday September 30, 2020
• Dropbox , vimeo and youtube uploads accepted.
• Please fill in the attached entry form. Entries without forms will be considered ineligible. Have fun!!!!
3.Contact info for filmmakers and/or distributors will be published in the festival program and website.
4.DCISFF is permitted to retain the submitted video for inclusion in our non-circulating library (archives);
5.DCISFF is not responsible for any damage or loss to materials submitted in any way;
6.The person signing the entry form must be legally authorized to enter this film in the 2020 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
7.Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use.