What? A Loopable video projection, no sound. 5 minutes maximum length.
2. Contact info for filmmakers and/or distributors may be published in the festival program and website.
3. DCISFF is permitted to retain the submitted video for inclusion in our non-circulating library (archives);
4. DCISFF is not responsible for any damage or loss to materials submitted in any way;
5. The artist must be legally authorized to enter this film in the 2022 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
6. Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use.
7. The credits must include the "Commissioned by the Dawson City International Short Film Festival"