Screenwriting with Gerald Wexler
Acclaimed screenwriter Gerald Wexler will screen and dissect a scene from the film Margaret’s Museum. By taking a single scene and breaking it down into its basic elements of research, location, dialogue and dramatic context, this workshop will explore all the elements that go underneath a screenplay. Gerald has been working in the industry for over 30 years and has a wealth of experience on a variety of productions. Some of his credits as a screenwriter include:
• Margaret’s Museum (Genie Award, Best Screenplay)
• Manuel French language MOW
• Hard To Forget. MOW. Showtime.
• The Hunger - Trilogy. Trilogy of episodes of the anthology series, presented as a feature program on Showtime.
• St. Urbain’s Horseman. Four hour mini-series. Galafilm. CBC.
Presented in association with Northern Town Films.
back to program