What? A Loopable video projection, no sound. Length of the work is up to the artist.
Where? A projection from Bombay Peggys onto the Princess Street side of KIAC.
$250 honorarium for the artist. Artist will also have access to the room at Bombay Peggy’s for the weekend.
Can be a new or existing work.
Film will play after sunset from April 1st to April 4.
The work can be any subject matter/genre. As it is an outdoor public projection, no inappropriate material will be considered.
2. DCISFF is permitted to use part of the work for publicity and promotional purposes;
3. Contact info for filmmakers and/or distributors may be published in the festival program and website.
4. DCISFF is permitted to retain the submitted video for inclusion in our non-circulating library (archives);
5. DCISFF is not responsible for any damage or loss to materials submitted in any way;
6. The person signing the entry form must be legally authorized to enter this film in the 2021 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
7. Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use.
8. The credits must include the "Commisioned by the Dawson City International Short Film Festival"