What? opportunity to screen media works outside at the 2024 Dawson Film Fest.
Where? A projection from Bombay Peggys onto the Princess Street side of KIAC.
$250 honorarium for each artist.
Can be a new or existing work. work Must not contain sound.
Films will play after sunset from March 28-31.
The work can be any subject matter/genre. As it is an outdoor public projection, no inappropriate material will be considered.
2. Contact info for filmmakers and/or distributors may be published in the festival program and website.
3. DCISFF is permitted to retain the submitted video for inclusion in our non-circulating library (archives);
4. DCISFF is not responsible for any damage or loss to materials submitted in any way;
5. The artist must be legally authorized to enter this work in the 2024 Dawson City International Short Film Festival.
6. Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use.