The film fest is postponed …
but we won’t let some old virus keep us from making films …
A 1 Minute Video Festival
Check out the over 3 dozen 1 Minute videos
from young and old, near and far isolated filmmakers!
Films will be “live” from April 10-12
See all the films here
Vote for your favourite by
clicking the heart “like” button
If you are not a vimeo member(free to join) you can send us your votes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please vote for one YOUTH and one ADULT film
THESE WERE THE RULES
• Filmmakers may work individually, or in socially/physically isolated or virtual teams
• There is no age restriction to enter the competition (Youth Category 19 years and under)
• The films may be of any genre (drama, documentary, comedy, experimental, animation)
• It must be a new creation (previously shot footage may be used)
• Maximum length 1 minute or less.
• No pornographic or inappropriate material will be accepted
• Films must somehow incorporate the theme of isolation
• This must a premiere and not be online anywhere without password protection
• Please include the logo above at the end of your film. Click on image and “save image as”
Note: If using an iPhone, please shoot in a horizontal format.
Any copyrighted materials included in the work must have been legally cleared for use. KIAC is permitted to retain a copy of your production for the purposes of promotion for future events.
The deadline for films is end of day Sunday, April 5 at midnight.
HOW TO ENTER
Fill in this form and send it to email@example.com along with a downloadable link (vimeo, wetransfer, dropbox etc.) to your video.
All films will be uploaded to a vimeo channel on Friday, April 10. The film with the most “likes” by midnight April 12 will be awarded a prize.
Adult Prize: Free pass to the 2020 DCISFF (October 8-11) and a film fest swag package. (20th anniversary hoodie, hat, mug)
Youth Prize: SCY gift bag (hat, oven mitts, buff) and $20 iTunes gift card
The Klondike Institute of Art and Culture are not liable for any costs, damages, injuries or liabilities that may occur during the making of your film.